Magnolias Peaked In Summer

To No-Name,

Dearest No-Name, I've missed talking to you like this. The connection we have goes so much deeper and well beyond words.

We belong together, that much I know. Our souls are tangled together like vines of ivy.

We are intertwined through love and lust. I want you, you want me, we have no sanity.

Your fingertips grazing over me, the lightest touch sends electricity all throughout my mortal being.

I know you're what I want, but lines have been crossed, mistakes have been made. I think you’ll agree, the sun shined brighter in summer.

I want to leave when you least expect it. I want to break you like you've broken me oh so many times before.

I want to expose you to just a minuscule amount of the grief and pain I felt caused by your disregard for another lost soul.

Broken, yes we are. We knew that from the start. You had your baggage, and I had mine.

That’s still not an excuse to be pernicious.

I find myself often thinking about leaving you broken, just as you left me. Cold, tired, and alone,

But sweet No-Name, no matter how bad I want to, I'll never be able to harm you.

You've entrapt me with your vines, there is no escape. Yet I am glad.

I don't know how to forgive you for the pain you've caused me, but baby we'll get there.

My love for you is unwavering.

Oh precious No-Name, never doubt us, never doubt my dedication.

You're my magnolia.