Marrionettist

My vessel has been anchored, attacked, and conquered Leaving the pieces shattered and somber Stranded within a dynamic society My lifeless bones still dance with gaiety   Misguided, unrequited, i have lost my light And here i lie undecided if sinking is a reward of being silent Lost in a sea composed of stringless, seamless puppets I'm reluctant, broken, cracked and sewed in Posed and told how to blend within The flawless flaws of retrospective laws Oppress what others call a “Suitable demographic”   My vessel has been anchored, attacked, and conquered Leaving the pieces shattered and somber Stranded within a dynamic society My lifeless bones still dance with gaiety   Attach the wires and deem yourself my master Superiority begets a systematic wrath of Powerless demons with a potent strategy Demand my steps to guide you into the perfect victoryMedia-- social media socializing the roles like ghouls of anesthesia  Taking the control, then providing a hole of grief, anger, less goals and lost souls.   My vessel has been anchored, attacked, and conquered Leaving the pieces shattered and somber Stranded within a dynamic society My lifeless bones still dance with gaiety