The meaning of my life

Poetry- what it means to me

Poerty is my air that i inhale and exhale. it. is my reasoning. it is so many things to me. it let's you be creative. You can be who ever you want to be and it will still accept you. you can a lie  and it will still be there for you. it is my way of telling stories and sharing adventures with my sister. Being a writer means putting your feelings on paper. You're putting an imagethat you have vision and you're letting every one know who you are. That your unique while sharing your vissions with every one .It's creating a story and how I view the world , letting the world know your not afraid, that your not going to change for someone else, that this is your stage  and the spotlight is set on you. This is your moment nobody elses. I can block every thing that is a distraction in the world when it comes to writing. Paper and pencil been there since day one like my mother. it helps me to reember who i used to be, who I want to be and how am i going to get there. It is my best friendfor life,It will be there toward the end. It is like your sibling except without the sass and the back talk. The world is my paper. My thoughts get to be on paper it is like a mini movie. It lets me have endless possibities to be able to shape the world how i want it to be framed,molded into a perfect story.