Meeting Eve

The gusts dance upon my face and clasped hands as I sit there, waiting. The glaring sun beads into my eyes as I lean forward leaning on my knuckles. My gaze falls to the concrete bellow as I slip from reality. The laughter of my peers fading into faint noise. I close my eyes. Excitement blistering through my veins as I await her arrival. The sounds of feet hitting the concrete grabs my gaze. Her deep blue irises illuminate the air around, and her lips… oh man her gorgeous lips; look as if clouds themselves, took it upon their own to bless her with their richest treasures. The sun of the blue skies tenderously cast it's light upon her precious rich smooth skin like the silk of Arabia. It shines in the golden rays of our star; bending to the will of her beauty. The loose strands of her golden hair bounce about escaping  her ponytail. Her steps hualts. She takes a seat next to me. Her gaze connect with my own. She smiles, sending butterflies into the depths of my heart. I smile back awkwardly. I open my lips. "Where have you been all my life."