Memories

Wed, 02/03/2016 - 10:08 -- CGib

Memories can be good and badRemembering can be the worst partThe good memories, you'd want them to lastThe bad ones, you want to leave in the past      They might even hurt you so you keep them a secretAs for the bad memories, you don't think you need it'Cause the garden that had flowers is now covered in moldTime for the evil to take control     That flower that you were holding is now like a torchYou're trying to bring it through the scorchYou were like Dylan O' Brien trying to get to the endHoping that it was all just make pretend     The concrete tries to grab your legs as you fall to the groundBut you get back up and you never turn aroundThe ground is a dark soul, ruining your happinessThen you notice every small thing that is beautiful,you're passing it.     It starts raining cats and dogs outsideThen you see a door of a buildingAnd underneath, you slidePink and purple confusing colors pale and poisoned as day     Lightning makes a crash sound against the buildingYou are stuck in this nightmareUnless you think you may be able to leaveLets see if you can fight there     This combination of good and bad was sweetly spicyWater and lava, hot and icy, no more lightningYou run down the hall and you see the lightYou actually smile and cheer in delight     Your torch turned back into a flowerYou made your way out of the burning towerUntil you realize that it was all a nightmareYou were in the garden the entire time, you were always there.