Mirrors

As i look at my reflection in the mirror , the one in the bathroom that hangs on the wall by a hook who knows when it will fall and shatter. as i look in the reflection in the bathroom mirror , i think of when i was younger and the smiling face staring back at me was really truly happy. as i look at the reflection in the broken bathroom mirror i ask myself "when did i get here" when did i get to meeting the mother of all demons. as i look at the demon in the broken bathroom mirror i cry out to my savior who ever the hell you are please just come abd bring me out of this living hell. as i look at my knight and my demon dancing in beautiful each one fighting trying to defeat each other but both want different things; one wants to same me , one wamts to break me. as i look at a made up version of myself , my demon , my knight , all in my broken bathroom mirror. shattered in a hundred peices on the floor , both still fighting. one wants to free me. the other wants to break me til i am nothing but dust. i try to help my knight fight back i just hope that we win.