missing you

missing you is easy to do every memory like water stains on the pages of my brain they have been engrained to my soul only your hands can unfold thee only your words can console me missing you is easy to do your love is my drug with every touch every kiss the higher i go like reaching for nirvana you give me peace and i love every piece of you and baby let me say missing you is easy to do i look into your eyes and time stand stills like a perfect photograph we're apart of this movie reel i ask myself are you even real something close to perfection thats what explains you baby missing you is so damn easy to do in my mind you shine like gold a light to my very dark world i was a different person before i became your girl you unlocked the chains that kept my heart bound so i said to myself i hope he sticks around and here you are like the north star you guide me on those days i feel lost loosing myself you find me even when your not close your memory lingers like a song stuck in my head hallucinations that your laying next to me in my bed baby missing you is easy to do see my heart was locked away like a prisoner never to see the light of day not tryna get out not tryna be free not once did i pray so how did you seem to come my way? walls up heavy not let anyone in but like Katrina you broke my levy's and flooded in i was scared.. scared for love to come into play cause once i loved it never stayed like the seasons something always changed no consistency so i was left missing we… my eyes cried precipitation forming pools of devastationthat forever stained my views of love and every time it happened a deeper hole it dug my heart was chained love tied away no room for any dreams no love to be stored away but here you came.... you freed me allowed me to be me and i owe it alll too you even though it seems to good to be true always have that anticipation for shit to go array but i pray for us each and every day… i want to be your forever and you to be mine so i can close my eyes and feel that everything is fine. My love cannot be explained in words but its deeper than any sea i gave you my heart lock and key never do i want to be free. i love you deeper than my soul and i promise that you my love are my one and only goal