A Moment in Time

The sun was skin kissing, much like summer but it was the opposite season. The feeling of motion sickness was taking over my body. I fell into a deep sleep knowing we had miles to go. Just then to wake up in a driveway to a man outside; tall, memorable, significant. I jumped out of my skin to sprint towards him. I leaped as high as I could with a joining touch of his soothing perspiring feelingly , of one I remembered from 49 days before. Storms were flooding from both of us which made the light blue shirt turn dark by my tears puddling on the shoulder of the man who taught me everything I know. Wheezes from the noses which touched while eye contact was the only way we could talk at the time.The aroma of sweet cologne which was worn everyday, an x sprayed on his chest. A reunion of a father and a daughter. A special bond that broke, was now back together. A bridge that got burnt, now built and holding stronger than ever. I love you dad.