The Momentum of Ideas

48235

It's getting hard to keep on fighting for it. The shot of faith inside an ocean of fear; it's hard to absorb it. I do my best to ignore it when they tell me that it's pointless. Pointless to chase a dream when there's almost a guarantee that I wont make it. Now the fear is enormous. But the life I wish to lead, it's vastly different than the ones feigned on T.V. You see, those people, they just want the fame and glory. I just want a platform for people to hear my story. The story of the third born, first girl of Myra and Gary, sister to Sam, Meghan, and Perry, with the focus and discipline of an olympian, and determination so strong that an elephant couldn't carry. The girl who's teachers, from the start, couldn't challenge her in public school from what they could see, but couldn't go to private school because, with five mouths to feed, mama couldn't afford the application fees. By age nine, I had dreams of being a lawyer, a doctor, something with a high salary and prestige. But it all changed once my phalanges danced on the ivories. With an artistic family, most of them fully support my artistic-driven bubble dreams; this I know. As for friends, I've learned not to depend on them because they come and go. Beyonce says if you don't give up you, too, will make it. Mac Lethal: "There's good reward in working hard and staying dedicated." Utada Hikaru tells me time will tell. Charice says our destiny depends on us alone. So with these words, it's my dreams that I will inevitably own. But when it comes to dream manifestation, above all worldly support, there's something greater. And that's the faith I have in myself and my creator. Knowing that the passion to create that's so strong inside of me would be replace with something else if it wasn't meant to be.