the monster we named "mind"

So if mind is a concept created by humans, then haven't we earned the right to control it?

and if mind is a concept created by humans, then what is the reason for the constant nagging to feed it with destructive thoughts and actions? aren't we just feeding our own self-made monster?

and if mind is a concept created by humans, then why is it that often times it is our mind that burnt the bridge between happiness and depression?

it is this concept of mind that buries us in a lifeless hole left with no air to breathe. it is our mind that is breaking us down, weakening us, killing us.

but humans created mind. are we all just subconsciously killing ourselves when we feed our mind?

we have all been brainwashed into believing that our mind is a good thing when it is the complete opposite of "good."

if humans do not become self-aware, it will be our mind killing us in the end, not cancer or old age, or even just a simple heart failure, it will be the monster we've all created.