Moonsorrow

what if God took away the moon?will we ever see the night sky the same or different?if so, what would be the difference?will the dark side of the earth be ever luminated naturally at night?would we be more dependable on light to bright the night? will the ocean reach the shore or will it be in a coma?will the woman's period system be change or cause more pain?would the first kiss under the stars be special still?are the mythical gods dead or at war? the nights will be darkerthe nights will be colderthe woman in pain while the ocean plans his move the sky naked while the earth is enlightened by fake light the light of the street lamps will multiply and growthe boy will never look through the window againthe kiss will be silver for the moon won't make it the golden touch god hates us all for our demonic waysour first punishment will be the moon rapture this will be known as Moonsorrow...