Moss of Awesome

If I stay too long alone in my room I start to forget, “why should I even try? I’m never going back outside” I’ll stay right here and let moss grow over me and maybe then ill be important to something living.

That feeling only in my mind because in my stomach caterpillars start to hatch and I get so nervous I laugh When I think of the people who decided to talk me even after they saw me cry over a cartoon characters troubles

Then I start to see double,, when I peek outside at a too hot day, not like when me, a too big kid finally climbed a tree, but like the time that I fell off my bike, gashed my knee and I didn’t even cry.

What and awesome day, that was long before I wore a bright red shirt and maybe I forgot or maybe I was bored or either way my hands up after, is all on tape, my orchestra teacher wasn’t impressed but nonetheless everyone had something to talk about during commercial breaks that day

My lungs still remember how summer taste, that summer I ran until I came across cows but had to sprint home because It started to rain then the wind picked up and it told me to stay.

My legs won’t soon forget when we walked out to our grandmas after a hard storm, so much mud that it sucked my shoe right off as if it was never born. We had to find a path that wasn’t too deep because this time it would be my feet.

Now I know the caterpillars in my stomach fed on the fruits we picked from the unfinished stairs and the food that was snick though the kitchen to the roof where it was swallowed almost full as to get rid of proof.

Maybe If I go lay outside the moss can reach me quicker, not for the lack of self-worth but to unearth the awesomeness of planet earth.