Mothers

Mon, 04/22/2013 - 18:59 -- liljody

91311

The woman’s who gives birth, whose best known as mother. We can sometimes grow to love them or even hate them. We love them for being an advocate for their family or love ones. We hate them for not being there when we as kids could need them the most. So you grow to have an abrasive attitude towards them because when they`re around you, the love they seem to have for you seem so artificial, but that shouldn’t give us a reason to treat our mother with a nonchalant matter, or even try to negate the fact that they brought us into this world. So instead of learning to hate we should learn to love them more for the positive things a mother can do. What’s a mother to do? A mother should love her child. A mother should have no queries in her mind about whether or not she should take care of her child. A mother should teach their child to have very strong morals. A mother should never be a cynical mother when dealing with their child. A mother should do what the mother does best, discipline the mind of her child, and console the heart and the soul of their child. So play your parts as her child and learn to love your mother for who she is no matter what she has done, and count your blessings because you will never know when it`s her time to go.

liljody

Mothers are important in a child life