Music

Music is going down the Highway listening to Kool and the Gang's "Summer Madness" Thinking about those days When you felt that Cool summer breeze on your face.

Music is your soul starvin' Like Marvin to fill that empty Hole on the inside. Music is your body craving That melodious beat. Music is The soundtrack to your life.

Music is like a church Sermon on Sunday, you hear it And catch the Holy Ghost. Music Can make you dance, cry, Or laugh.

Music ain't just words To a beat. Music is Someone's feelings laid out in lyrics to a beat that moves the feet of your soul and just for a second the cold becomes warm. Music is your shelter out of the storm we call life and when I write, I write the lyrics of my life.

See you may think music is just enjoyment but for me music is a form of outlet for my constant torment and everythinhg in my life that is hell bent. See me I think music is heaven sent, and while you just enjoying it, I sit back and experience it and playback after playback like are you really listenin'.

When I pump music through my speakers its really pumping through my veins and going to my brain and its the only thing that keeps me sane. So the next time someone asks me what music is. I'll say music is the medicine to take the pain away from my body, soul, and brain.