Musical Bliss

Tip-toeing sneaking up on success planning my grand attack_Listening to the symphany in my heart, my mind, the orchestra has my back_Musical bliss, blister, blistex to cover the harsh rep exposing from all the cracks that are soon to be rubbed out_Rubbed out of my mind and played lyrically for the rest_Unleash the words like Violin cords wehn pulled too far back they snap_Snap from piano to forte in a blank of an eye_And it's on banging the bass louder as tempers flare_Success throwing stanzas from within the air_Play each line right and on-to-the-next_One flaw is not enough to forever hold hope down keep alive the dream and wear thy crown_In and out of tempos the heart goes but the mind is craving for success_Aimed carefully with the harp that drew success in_Mind, body, and soul spun in heart felt whirlwhind_Bringing this piece to a much needed end_The conductor, I am, a tear fell from my eye sprouting a Rhythmatic applause a diamond fell from the sky Musical Bliss this is it!