My deepest fear is not

Fri, 10/02/2015 - 09:11 -- Timon

27298

My deepest fear is not that I am inadequate because i am aware of  what i have the potential to do
My deepest fear is getting caught up in the crossroads of life not knowing what path i should choose
That i will always have to fight some type of self appointed mission i have to proove
And even though i try so hard end the i would just loose

My deepest fear is that i will not have equal opportunities because of my complexion
Even though im dark skin the world is neglecting the fact that i have a 3.6 gpa the football team captain and won vice president in my class election but im still not given protection by the goverment appointed protecors who demand to be respected

my deepest fear is meeting that one girl whose perfect for me while I'm caught up I'm the many
losing out on an opportunity of true happinessThat God has given me
Or that one day all of my closest friends will become My worst enemies
and one day die and not left my mark on this world and no one would remember me

My deepest fear is that I won't good enough
that even though I'm smart and talented the world would call me hood and rough
That I won't be able to change how people look at us

but what am I thinking
I was made immaculate not adequate talented with a fashion sense passionate and extravagant
driven by my ancestors who took those lash and whips

I am respectable not a stepping stool immeasurable and intellectual to the world my existence is questionable but I will continue to keep feeding myself knowledge that to my mind is just as edible as vegetables

I refuse to be an addition to these negative statistics or be satisfied with the bare minimum that the world has given

I choose to be great despite all of my deepest fears
Because in the bible it say do not be afraid 365xs so there is not one day that i need to fear