My Gift

One Day I lost you, disappeared in thin Air, I went searching for you but could not find you anywhere

Oh the grief you have caused I nearly pulled out my Hair, I looked up, down, all around but nowhere

Why Can't I find you, why won't you come, why do you teary, Oh this is scary.
I feel lost Now, I’m incomplete, my mind is weary, my flesh is weak, what’s all this confusion God, you said I’m victorious but Why am I losing?

Lord I gave you my heart, I gave you my mind, I have been trying to live right...why hasn't he come, why isn't he not here yet, did he forget I bet...no that’s not right it’s in your will, but still.....I am fearful Lord, I feel Lost, I'm confused Lord.

I'll do it all at all cost please let me find him please let me hear, please take away all this fear, you have not given me the spirit of fear but of peace and a Sound Mind....sometimes I Feel Alone like left Behind like I don't know me I know not my own Mind...It’s been a while now and he is still Lost I’ve done all that I could do, at all cost

When in the middle of it all I lost me....I lost ME!

Why are you sad my child? Why do you weep? I said it will never teary and my word I keep. You had become unfaithful to it but I stayed Faithful, you have lost some hope when I said hope against hope. You have become confused when I have given you wisdom, you have turned your back on him when he reaches to embrace you. So much credibility you give to others where was his credibility? He is your gift not like another but you have lost him you left him the dark when he has been with you right from the very start.

Really Lord! Really? Why could I not see what I had been looking for was right in front of me, you were never lost you never forsaken me WOW this seems impossible could it really be, why did I not have faith in you? Why could I not see, I turned my back on you Oh boy was I the Fool. I think I can see clearer now more better than before I'll never leave nor lose you anymore! Lord thank you for you rhema Word speaking to me the truth I will trust you more and I don't need any proof, I’m sorry that I could not see before, sorry that I did not listen, that you sent your Holy Spirit he who Gave me it that thing that makes me, Me! That I have all what you gave me to fulfill your purpose and advance your Kingdom. My Gift!