My Heart Will Wait

Fri, 05/27/2016 - 01:35 -- MARs

My heart longs to come into contact with another heart that loves as strong. And my heart needs to come into contact with a heart that is not taken over by hate and weeds. And my heart desires to come into contact with another heart that will unite its gasoline with my hearts fire. And my heart deserves to come into contact with another heart that will give everything to my heart, and give it the world. But my heart has not been treated very well. Pushed and pulled, stabbed, and cut down the middle, my heart has been placed under a semi dark veil. Waiting ever so patiently for another beating organ to come and break the spell. And my heart will wait, because truly, only time will tell. And my heart waits to come into contact with another heart that has waited as well.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

i learn a very importnat lesson last night during my church community group

don't follow your heart because it can be deceitful, lead your heart by allowing The Lord to guide you

He knows your heart

like the honesty of this poem

MARs

Thank you, I had some trouble writting this because I didn't want to put it all out there, but I know you can't be like that because God already knows how you feel. We all need to trust The Lord to guide our hearts.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

read Romans 8:38

God loves you and so do i, nothing can ever separate us from God's love

continue to write sister