My idea of change

Wed, 11/06/2013 - 23:11 -- jcbau

I have a lot of plans for my future. I really want to make something of myself. I am currently trying to make it out of high school alive. I work hard every day at my school, because I want to get out of here. By get out of here I am I want to go out into an enviorment I am not familiar with and explore. I come from a very small town so some big city will probably scare me for a bit. My idea of change would mean I am changing my life, and the lives of those around me. I have an ambition that cannot be taken away. Some days I lose sleep because of the overwhelming thoughts that I must overcome before I get to where I want to go. My education is a vital part in furfulling my dreams. I plan on being a doctor some day. I plan to be the first in my entire family to go beyond high school. My mom always tells me how proud she is, even though I haven't really accomplished anything too big. Basically I am doing all of this for my education, but it would be the best feeling in the world to make "momma" proud.