My man <3

I had received a GoodMorning text today *heart emoji*

It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day

Last night we had a little disagreement , some cruel things were said that made me cry

But I know he didnt mean any of that ,because he had sent me a GoodMorning Text *heart emoji* .

So i went to work . Later that day I had got flowers it wasn't my birthday or anything special

But last night he smacked me in my face. Then grabbed me by my neck and began to choke me.

This morning I woke up to a black eye and a GoodMorning text *heart emoji* AND he gave me flowers , so I know he didnt mean it =)

Later that night I had walked in my apartment to see a candle light dinner set up. Then there he was standing there. He grabbed me and began to kiss on my neck. I wasn't in the mood for what he wanted.

But then i thought how last night when I said no and he forced his penis inside me, wet or not. Then hit me anytime I cried for help.

Then I remembered I had recieved a Goodmorning Text *heart emoji* , and I had got flowers , then I glimpsed at the candle light dinner, so I know he didn't mean it.

Even though I'm a walking bruise. My boyfriend pampers me, gives me anything I want. And I love him, and I know he loves me ......