my pain

when i was a child my mother told me to never be a lier, got a little brother now no time to be a child step up my game tog et some gain. got to get my lil brother that life he deserves i can always make it work. Parents divorced no time to play got to eat to make it to the other day. on top of my game to try n get paid, no girl needs to egt in my way stay in ur lane be who you want so never change. Im a white boy call me mnm junior except im a lil younger reachin to the top to support my family. little brother i look into your eyes you make me feel good inside. When i looked at the girl i wanted it was like heaven in the sky a little while later i relaized she was just a player she switched lanes n took my heart with her.lil brother i should of never been treated like this, lil brother dont tell a girl hwo you feel shes slick as a eel n smells liek a rat shell never have your back. shorty wid a clip im let that bitch rep, you better duck before your insides get switched out!!! my bro from flordia was always there for me i whent to him for advice. he told me to always look alive, but he got in trouble wid the wrong side n they took my brother right BY MY SIDE!!!!!!! im short if you touh my lil brother ill smoek yuh like a swoosher, you think im playin you rap about crap you aint  ever done, you dont no how it feels to be the odd man out cud your fake just like everyone else! you think you hard when you jus like a pillow im goin for a ride wid my lil broda by my side. draaco wid the drum make u shiver kill your mother and your sister!! dont test me now my bro is now gone he ddin deserve what he got but he still got shot. your gon get shot the popo gon bring bodies out!! i got a chopper now chnage a smile to a frawn im all  by myself in alabama aint no gilr want a rapper, please dotn test his clip its a fully automatic i aint wid that fake shit homie. mother dont get mad if you read this im jus tryin to get famous.switchin alens is fake lil brother dont make this mistake.

add me on snapchat for the history @patrick-rank