Naked

I’ve stripped these lines bare like faces that passed me by where I saw through the concealment of the outside. I’ve put my lines to the test of real investment and here my heart sits naked like body flesh. I know my ink lacked intimacy initially embedded with hardship literacy and now naked words stripped to the shaped figure of me. It’s this page of pages, memoirs in stages of statue form and phrases simply naked like nobody, no skin that rips as deep as the bleeding of this ink that defines the distinct interlink of me stripped. Here with you we fit unconcealed inside my naked mind where no clothes cover front or behind just a face fate place and solidified. There is no escape just the wanting to retrace and invade through your every vein, this naked love was never blind never covered never denied never disguised never defied non devised, through every chastise of our lives now only stripped we comply. Where love dripped tears slip thick whipped and outstripped, of love that rips with hand grips and reveals you in me naked. Where feelings manifest and out caress a love fest contest, never in jest this naked express willing to be under your arrest this is love naked.

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

interesting poem. Well expressed!