New horizons

New horizons

The old and the new have come unglooed. The habits and freinds that i once knew, now renewed.

Expectaions unfold as my body grows old, still in my mind i wait and hide. Till a moment my soul can be realized in full expansion with all that is, my body grows old my soul,, stays a kid.

I fufill my duties no matter the time, my true emptiness i express though my  rhym.

Now the time has come to leave and see, and become the person i was meant to be.

Through college, the freinds,the trials and all you can only walk when you learn to fall.Only then, is independenc  full! Then truely can you move to a world that is whole.

Even then your journey is not yet complete, you shall remember everyone that you meet. On the side you were, and the side you are, it matters not, love goes that far. for the ones you know and the ones you don't, it's mearly a dream, that for now you go.

Receive the love that you once knew, for the trials you've faced and your self, renewed. for the person your are and the things you've done your certificate is here, you've done it you've won you have nothing to fear!