Night Away

60644

Messiah: Just look to the sky's open your eyes to a world possibility its a brand new day go out and play have fun so just relax and let go. You know it feels so nice to be alive and young sixty second to midnight the moon raises so bright you can see shooting stars of light. Going so far so fast with the wind blowing feels like I'm a night away.

Messiah: Don't ever give up on dreams opportunity comes and goes. so I try to be the best that I can be and I know in my heart I will do greats things and make my mother proud. This my choice so lets make some joyful noise. I'm having good time a night away.

Messiah: I'm enjoying myself making my dreams come true for me to be the one to make a difference. Helping the shelter out and providing food for others in need and my family too. Working so hard resting no less so proud to bless. Angels watching over me I'm who I was meant to be it feels so good to be a night away.