Nothing Left Unspoken

From the moment my heart shattered from the last guy who did me wrong, was the same moment I knew what type of guy I wanted to come along. Eventually you did and now to me, you belong.
Those long sleepless nights, to the days spent thinking, were all worth the wait for the guy I've been dreaming.
God knew what he was doing when he placed you in my life. He created those challenges so that now I don't have to fight, for a spot in your difficult life.
I know we are not perfect, but everyday we get better. We cry, laugh, and fall in love all over again. This time more than ever.
To be honest, I didn't think I deserved you because my confidence was so low, but you made me forget about my past. Now we will spend an eternity with each other, that, I know.
You keep me smiling when I feel no happiness, no joy. You are an angel sent from above, that's why I won't treat your heart like a toy.
All the promises we made, I promise will not be broken. I've said everything, nothing left unspoken.