Nothing will stop me.

Oncology- it's not about finding the cure all to cancer for me, I want to help those who struggle everyday with things we take for granted. Why should you dread going to the Doctors office? I don’t want any of my future patients to feel that way and I am very dedicated and motivated to achieve a happy environment for my patients where they feel safe and at home. I want them to talk to me like a friend and not someone who is there for the money, the paycheck is a bonus to seeing people overcome cancer. Some may not survive the battle but I will be the one that there family can come to and I can whole-heartedly assure them that we did everything we could. Too often someone dies and the Doctors forget, how do you forget about someone that you saw every week for years? You didn't connect, I know that it will be harder on me to connect with a patient and loose them but it will make there time a lot easier here and that is what matters to me.