NoWhere

57572

Revenge is sweet, especially if you’re the one with the loss of a wife, son and daughter. I became a hunter to hunt the predator who took my family. Some call it insane, an unpunished crime it remains, come with me back to memory lane. It was my last day as a cop, I had every bad guy popped, starting with the most wanted from bottom to top. Went into my house, went upstairs and I couldn’t believe what I saw, my wife lying in bed with a red stream flowing from her jaw, next to her lay my son and daughter. They lay torn, after a few days a memorial took place for the living to morn, years later a lead was found and in that instance a new me was born. From then on every lead, every piece of evidence was important to find and bring this man to justice. My only thoughts were I live by the gun, you had your fun, there’s nowhere you can run, nowhere you can hide, nowhere I can’t find you.
Finally after going through a load of leads I found the guy. He’s a rich guy with 8 million or more, went to his club to settle the score, had a dance competition on the dance floor, made him work till’ he went sore. Tired out he and a few friends left the club and I decided to follow, my phone spiked, it was a txtmgs, confirming he was the killer. The few things that came to my mind where I live by the gun, you had your fun, there’s nowhere you can run, nowhere you can hide, nowhere I can’t find you.
I’ve been up and down; still I’ve never reached the ground or touch the sky. So best believe that backing down from you I won’t, you best listen to your friends who said don’t. Proving I’m a fighter is a chance I’ll take, taking me on is your first and last mistake. I’ve seen all the victims you’re killed, and then you go and call yourself skilled. Now the time has come to face man to man, tonight is your final stand. I’m here to drop a dime on crime, don’t go wasting my time, law is my sign, and justice you can’t bind. I live by the gun, you had your fun, there’s nowhere you can run, nowhere you can hide, nowhere I can’t find you.
Without police there is no piece, like life with death, I’m the grim reaper and I’ve come for you. I’m not sending you to jail, or let you go to trail to bail, because good over evil will prevail. Set down the weapon to fight fist to fist, I’m next on your fighters list. Left, right, upper cut, quick Jap, hard punches in bunches that send you on the fly. Blood pouring from my knuckles, flowing from your face, in the long run I’ve beaten you in the race, I hold the winning card; ace. Rage takes over as I nail you to the wall, keep punching as you ball, finally drop you to crawl, crippled you look small; it’s been a long time but I now stand tall, remember boy; I am an officer of the law. On a personal note, I live by the gun, you had your fun, there’s nowhere you can run, nowhere you can hide, nowhere I can’t find you.