The One He Saved

you could take one turn and be lost forever in this town theres only one forever-ybody´s lyin so stop tryin to take what isn´t yours. its hard enough to stay tough when things just crumble down.like sand it runs through your hands and falls straight through the ground-floor is where you´ll end up in the end so say good-bye to lullabies and happy-ever afters. its time to fly so spread your wings out wide, hurry up, go faster. you´re losing them in the haze and falling further and further behind and its too late to call out their names, to ask them where to find-your confidence is lacking and your courage is on a strand but somehow you find strength to reach out your hand. beyond the brink someone else arises. mouth at an "O", eyes as wide as they can go, you thought there were no more surprises. he takes you in his arms and you hear his heartbeat strong. he´s saved you out of everybody else and it seems like its been too long..