One more Minute

One more minute is all I kept telling myself.One minute turned into two and two turned into three and before I knew it a half-hour has gone by and I am still laying in your arms so comfortable and relaxed. I look up and now it has been an hour when all I wanted was one more minute to lay next to you, one more minute for you to have your arms around me, one more minute to feel your body pressed against mine. Just one more minute for us to lay in the presence of God together.One more minute to lay in silence knowing the Holy Spirit laying with us. I am not sure where the time went but all I wanted was one more minute with you. Not realizing one more minute with you means one more minute with God. That sense of Peace, Joy, and Happiness that is unheard of all wrapped up in a man God calls His own and I call Pastor, I call Friend, I call Partner. God thought of me enough to handpick one of His own for me. So that one minute turned into two and two into three. Three turned into half an hour, that half an hour turned into an hour and that hour turned into weeks, then months and months turned into Years. When I look back I am grateful we had that one minute that changed our lives forever.