The only one for me

You think it's so easy to find your inner self and find this deep and meaningful inspiration.
You're completely wrong.
All that fills my mind is you.
The gentle cotton feel that you get when your blanket comes out the dryer. That mouth watering scent that carries me off on to a cloud. Mesmerizing stares that keep me staring at my ceiling at night wondering even praying that you'll take me by my hand and tell me anything.
The cliche I need you. But even further I need you because life isn't as sweet without you in it. My mystical thoughts before I finally got you. My faithful grip that cannot nor will ever let you go. The satisfying smile that remains on my face til today that I got my most prized possession.
The tingles and chills that takeover me in your overwhelming hugs while your strong smell in gulfs my oxygen. The gut wrenching feeling that noone is good enough for me except for you. The pounding and butterflies in my stomach to tell me yeah he's the one.
Life decision making in the shower that if I lost you my world would fall in crumbles of debris.
If questions arose of who this might be about you can look at my hand and ask who stole my heart and decided to announce it to the world.