Open letter

Fri, 02/14/2020 - 02:23 -- MyrhcaL

I wrote letters but not sending it. It's been a while since we last talked. We were both immature back to those days. I want to talk to you about a lot of things but I just can't as you wouldn't. I see you more than just a friend but I tried not giving you a hint of what I felt. I know you do have the same feelings with me but I always pretend to not know. Maybe you're tired now and maybe have another love. Now that I'm not walking away, now that I'm willing to wait and now that I'm ready to love you. Sorry for being not ready the time you are. Sorry for not showing my real emotions the time you give a hint of yours. Sorry for pretending nothing is wrong the time you want to talk. I want to hide myself from you hoping you find me to the depth but that was too much for you to be drown. I wished you were brave enough but I just wished I'm braver enough. I hate that I remember you and scared to not forget you. Not a day did I forget you, I see you the time I open my eyes in the morning and see you clearer the time I close my eyes in the night. I SEE YOU FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. I now mark you as special old friend of mine.