Oppressed child

Lil black children, y'all remind I of me,From ya lil black hopes, to ya lil black dreams, that lil black fro, or that lil black weave, lil black tatts, cover ya lil black sleeves, from my lil black scholars, to my homies in the street, they don't want ya lil black selves still able to breathe breathe,We built this home, yet they wanna kick us out, irony,Ain't no malice in my heart, Bruh that's just how I see it,Tossed us in with the Sharks, Not a pool, mater fact a deep end,Taught us false definitions of freedom,Promised equality, well my calculator tweaking, cause me and Kyle don't get the same treatment,Ain't nothing changed but they methods of misleading, Check ya telly after dark,That news report in the evening,They paint us villains with the colors of our pigment, green with envy at attributes we were given,  I'm not really mad at you, it seems we all victims, of the system, they want us dead, in jail, or juvenile detention,They want our patience, profit, wisdom, knowledge,  pennies, dollars, let's keep it honest,Should've kept it tribal, I can't avoid violence, I couldn't remain silent, I would've became like them, if my third eye wasn't wide as, the open sky in desert climates,I say they in reference, to those in roles such as the president, their incentive is that Benjamin,They act as if so heaven sent....Dear Founding Fathers,Life right now really couldn't get harder, Thought I wasn't a clown, couldn't get any smarter,Didn't Pay attention to the scriptures,Messages that were hidden,How did I end up a victim,Your motives bleed so vindictive,You poisoned me as I sipped from,The fountain of youth, I found you a beaut , I was trippingYou spokes lies as I listened,I didn't peep your intentions,Now I see what I missed, dang,Now I peep the game,Please release the chains,Like a whip it slangs,From your neck and hangs,It represents the pain,It shows nun changed,We have so much to gain,Marked by the beast but now it's more of a stain,