Origin

Away.

I want to go away.

Not “away” in a sense that I want to go out and explore the world or try new things.

I mean “away” in the sense that the impossibilities of life have built up so much, I feel as though my only escape, is away.

For some, this type of “away” can mean the end. People decide life is so invaluable, they opt to cut away the pain and wash the blood off with their salty tears.

But that’s not the way it has to be. Why shouldn’t I be able to turn THAT “away” into the “away” that means being bold and spontaneous?

It’s the fact that my mother has worked extremely hard to take care of me, but isn’t well off enough to pay for my schooling.

I have hope that my “away” can be beautiful. That my “away” can mean a life of exploration and excitement. That my “away” means I can pay for college and start a life for myself.

But that type of “away” needs some encouragement. To make dreams come true in this world, people need to help make it happen.

Money need not be a weight dragging down the inspirations of a young mind. Money can be the key to opening locks reality places on goals and aspirations.

Brick by brick I can tear down my interpretation of the word “away”. No longer does it have the be the end of it all.

Instead, it’s only the beginning.