Past it all

I realize after all these years that survival is easy in almost any situation if you can get past yourself.
By yourself I mean your hunger,
Your fear, your lack of strength, and wealth.
How do we get past ourselves you ask?
You start by getting rid of self pity, giving up regrets.
Changing your additude, forgetting limitations, and doing what you want. If you can do this you'll be set for a happy life. It is not easy to get past ourselves few actually do.
If we fail to get past our own self then we become oppressed by it. This leads to becoming stressed, depressed, and I must confess I know this from personal experience. I know that it's hard to get past ourselves especially after you've gone down the rabbit hole of doom and gloom. All our lives will be over soon, and all that will be left will be fading memories of those who didn't get consumed by the rabbit hole of doom and gloom but rather those who rose above. The gold medal winners at the Olympic games get past their pain and self limitations to achieve greatness. A leader in any nation has to convince people to follow his, or her plan no matter how heinous. All the great creator's had to believe in something said to be impossible. The creators of Change had to do the things that no one else was willing to do. If you get past yourself this could be you.