Pathetic

Pathetic !!!!! I was a Fool. and you Laughed!I was sprungand u knew it !U cracked my heart until it was brokenand u apologized..I was foolish enough to believe that you had sympathy.Tears were shownand I thought it was love.Memories were on Repeat, so Love it was.But you were exposed! And that cloudy reading glasses became a little clearer.Hurt I was, yes I was. But what does that have to do with you   \m/You're just an Actor whose trying to get them Hearts!A Player, who knows nothing but Games"Up to the Next", is your Mojo ;)Ha! I was Blind, but now I see!My glasses were cloudy, but God Revive my Glasses & NOW I SEE!and now that I can see, I see how PATHETIC I WAS!But again....I see how pathetic you was to treat me this way.Ha! God taught me Well!So I learned!and God revitalize my Life, like nothing Had happened.I'm back, but with cautionI'm back, with experience I. Am. Back!And if you want to go through me, you'll have to go through GodBecause Not only is he The Dad, but he's my Number one Heart Protector, whose not letting me go through this Again ;D#ImJustSaying ;) 

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerfully expressed! Truly powerful! Keep sharing keep sharing! The world needs your expression! Keep sharing your life your mind your heart!