Phenomenal Is He

Phenomenal is he. He that sits upon a nonexistent throne only he cannot see. Powerful like the Egyptian Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty.  Intellectual like Malcom-X, a philosopher in every right. The Moses of his people, leading them cloud by day, fire by night. Master of both sword and song, he is intimidated by no man. Accepting the past he cannot change, molding the present and future of which he can.

Phenomenal is he.

The struggle and strength of his ancestors has taught him many a thing. Caged by the very thoughts of his mind, yet endurance he still brings. Just as a 2nd generation Titan, he carries the weight of the world daily. Atlas there is one who will make it for thee diligently.  The heart of David, faith of Job, and spirit of Abraham, what earthbound homo-sapien  dare tread dirt against he?!?

For he is just like Joseph, the king of dreams. An inconsumable burning bush of heavenly things. The Goliath of serenity, prosperity and the fullness they bring. Adonis in the flesh is the beauty of he. In laymen terms, the male version of Aphrodite.
Lyrically inclined like Tupac Shakur, Makaveli. Deep in the Serengeti screamin out Hail Mary. Representing the black man 1781 A.D., John Hanson; the first black president was he. William Shakespeare "To be or not to Be", he answers the quote with "all I can be is me. "

Only this and nothing more, he is as E.A. Poe whose lines do implore. Indoctrinating the threshold of the chamber door. Just as Poseidon, vast waters of wisdom coiled into his words so inherently, he's no need for a Trident. His eyes are watching God like Zora Neal Hurston. With all his armor on aware that the enemy is lurking. He is the Langston Hughes  of his dreams. Constantly setting out to build the world, yet starting first with himself it seems. From here to eternity, from the streets of Hoboken, New Jersey, compare him to Frank Sinatra excluding all the perjury.  He is the Lauren Hill, let peace be still because he knows Adam lives in theory. He is the King George the 3rd calling out to his subjects "Hear ye, hear ye".

He is the Martin Luther King, Barack Obama of Washington DC. Poetically marching  though the streets letting them know "Yes We Can" peacefully. He is the 5 star general of Navy Seals and the few, the proud, U.S. Marines. He is the No Child Left Behind, living breathing, equal education opportunity. Although I'm not done, I could go on continuously. I know when to say when and let what will be just be. Now you should understand the magnitude of... How Phenomenal is he.