In This Place

Sat, 04/02/2016 - 19:05 -- cjb97

When at my end Finished through the list of distraction Every glowing, glittering attraction That has carried me away Alone, every wasted hour past my back In the stillness, stopped on the track Of this never ending road  His word is the breath of my body His gaze is the fire of my heart Always There is One who dwells in depths and heights Of the earth and of my soul In the secret hour, always there in the quiet place For me  What is left Everything that has been, passed away Only this still hour where I must stay To find understanding Silence, no one to speak to my mind Waiting here, hoping to find  Someone to cry out to His Spirit is the source of my life His love is the anchor of my soul Truly There is One who is beyond all timeOf the past or present In the still place, waiting there in glory For me  

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression. Always let poetry fill your life. Keep expressing your heart.