Poetry, Black & Comely.

I’m black and comely for the sun has kissed me for the moon made love to me, for the blackness of space has seduced me, for the stars there sensational spark bust me like a grapefruit my exposure seeds to my root. I must seek her lo for I have found her? a polish black woman I climax her with my passion like a lost key locked in stored in her lo I impregnated her apart Of me.damn she groomed me she mood me she entice me, she put a spell on me? for the words of her lips drop like sweet honey come fuck me! for i have control over thee, for yea my soul said behold i grant thee. for my eyes have seen your wet spot eager to feel your hot spot made love to your mind body and soul hitting your G Spot..... for she said for it is i who put the spell of seduced for it is i being seduced....for she said oh great man for you have capture my mind body and soul therefore break free into me by impacting my pelvis for i have been waiting for you come through into me let yea come in me lo bust in me let me feel your pressure for i released in her my eyes roll back what’s next her high blood pressure she goes black i continue to work her G spot like no tomorrow when will it stop i’m black & comely for the sun has kissed for the moon made love to me for the blackness of space seduced for the stars there sensational spark bust me like a grapefruit my exposure seed to me my root.