Poison

Wed, 06/12/2013 - 21:01 -- lia2498

34741

Darkness seeping in like.... fear? nightmares become reality and white is stained by black . is stained by red. like blood. like pain like death. sleep becomes a hassle. and life turns into a dreadful event to survive . death. being the reward. twisted lies turn into truth and the truth no one knows . except the ones unwanted. those who sit back and watch and observe not saying a word. they watch and they see. things that you cannot . for these people are unnoticeable, complex and unexpected.and like me . they smile and say the world is great for they have no worries. when reality is ., they fear themselves. they hate themselves, they love everything except what they are. and they hope that one day they find happiness. truth and love. something more then fears and endless sleepless nights of dark dreams and heavy shoulders with which they must walk around. "perfect" they say . white and pure. but only they can see the red and black stains slowly consuming all the purity . covering every inch of it all . like poison . For in life. noone is perfect . Nothing is pure. everything around you is poison .