The Power Of Anxiey

The overwhelming exhale as I awake from a nightmare, those endless encounters with the fear of isolation, only drives me to become a more compelling individual who's mind is yet to be freed from torment and confusion. 'Expect the unexpected' the common phrase i hear, in my head it's like ringing that goes straight into my ears, yet i am here, my body begins to freeze as i am faced with a situation that leaves me questioning, why me?  Dreams are only an illusion, my thoughts are overbearing, growing up we were taught we were inevitable, we could have all we ever wanted, yet being faced with this stigma in my current state of anxiety, patronised by those around me, made me realise, it's was exaggerated in our youth, to keep us happy, in order to sustain a innocent mind with no trace, of anxiety.  Challenges are key when battling these high functioning uncertainties, all the times we sat alone, waiting for just that one phone call, to say it's okay, you'll be okay, it's only temporary so don't let it define you as a human being, you are more than what's buried inside, you survive, we survive we fight, we win.