Racism

Wed, 04/12/2023 - 09:10 -- CierraJ

Hearing someone cut down another because of their skin coloris like molten lava in my ears.The torture, agony, and the hurt. and yet people think it is okay and they think it is all fun and games until… depression, and suicidal thoughts arise which eventually leads to suicide. But none of that matters to the critics, right? What happened to the purpose of the I Have a Dream speech? What happened to “they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character?” What happened to “all men are created equal?” WHERE DID ALL THESE WORDS GO?! By the looks of it they all went IN…THE…TRASH! If you think this is all about racism, guess what… IT’S NOT! Racism is not all we are facing today. Today we face these HUGE MOUNTAINS of abortion, politics, riots, and many more. Just like racism, a lot of people still have not reached below the surface to figure out why we still face these HUGE MOUNTAINS! I can tell you why It is because of our sin nature it started with Adam and Eve sinning, but God did not let Satan win He gave his one and only son, Jesus, to die on the cross for our sins! Ask the LORD and he can move the HUGE MOUNTAINS you are facing today!

CierraJ

Please rate from a 1-10 

1 being not good 

10 being REALLY GOOD