Real by Aaron Cook

Washington city share house, where moment of clarity is more silent them a addic mouse. reputation Is the blueprint of learning, in other words start reading up on knowledge or your gonna be a bum always acting like theirs nothing wrong with the cloths your wearing, you need to learn how to love and work on the feeling for caring, keep your eyes open and focused don't fall off and build a habbet of staring, be aware of the carnival carnival acts of the manipulation goons out there, the responsibilities of power comes with fake friends and tolerable cowards, negativity can devour your finest hour depending on the person who has the seat who is in position of the puppet power, everybody wants to be the best tranquil assist with the assist to equipped the tricks and trades and sell you a boat even though you don't go on trips and you're scared of water, forget and neglect their best offer go with your feelings n listen to your heart because that's the best start also proper..your whole life is a work of art, but not everybody is meant to be carved in the bark,
Don't ask questions of reasons just keep on moving and leading who cares about the meaning just leave a mark, greatness is where you finish and not were you start, family is everything so start buying some glue and steel toe shoes just in case the place starts to fall apart, if my life was a game of Monopoly and we can all see my board I'll be stuck on start handcuffed shackled with some extension cords, I have a f***** up past that keeps on interfering with my future.. all up my ass I need a teleport and show up for court trauma and the drama of lifes short then again it's all about the gadgets and gadgets also the person who told me this was a midget, when it comes to black and white there is no gray area the sad truth is questions can be scary like bird flu and malaria, if and when someone tries to compare your characteristics to theirs..use your egotistical flair to show them that you have a great smile and you don't care never say that life is unfair it just depends whose conducting the ferris wheels either way, the wrong things never pays, doing the right thing will always show you The Great Escape when times get hard and heavy just challenge your thoughts and pray also have the ability to feel the hope and faith, this is food for thought but I don't do dishes so please just clean my plate, everything happens twice they say order to feel joy you need pain, flowers can't grow without rain like what they say one person's loss is another person's gane depends on what path you take even a garbage can get a steak life is unbalanced and crazy that way, even a broken clock is right 2 times a day, f*** the words of entertainment or trying to be clever I'm just saying feel what you say and say what you feel it paybacks a b**** like I said before I am in debt forever then again I just hang up on a bill collector, I don't use guns I stand up for myself I walk like a warrior because I was never told the run No Surrender I'm a f****** contender instead of the Pretender why do I always get depressed on the first day of December be a member is what I'm trying to find when I was young someone told me the world was mine but the final papers were never signed, I don't want to remember or bring up my past because obviously I was emotionally blind redemption is all mine