Reality

As I fall inside of my bed and I begin to dream, I start to see pictures running through my head and they begin to feel real. I can’t tell what is real and what is fake anymore. Then I begin to scream because In the pictures I see is myself falling. I’m falling so fast no one can catch me, I am 30 feet up, now 20, now 10, now 5, and BAM I am on the ground. I just lie there, dead. I can see my body on the ground and I get scared. I then awake, but I realize that I am still dead, and as I look in the mirror I see that. I stand there looking at myself, wondering if this is real, if any of this is real. I stare so far into my reflection I disappear and enter a world that doesn’t exist.  I am all alone in this world, and I just want someone to take me out of here. But then finally I am back in my bed staring up at the ceiling realizing that it wasn’t a dream at all. It was real the entire time.