Red Rose

I sit here contemplating my future. The unknown factors intensify my fear of defeat. Like an infant I scream through frustration of the lack of understanding of those around me. Not able to communicate. Not able to assist me. Helpless I am. Like child I'm dependent without an independent to guide me through this course called life. Abandoned by the love that I crave. So much to give with no one to receive. Every time I try it seems like I'm being deceived. Deceived of the person that you perceived to be. My beautiful rosé your stem was unclean. Your thorns ripped right through me. Attracted but still in pain. Your velvety touch was created in vain. You scent was soft like the lies that penetrated my brain. So when you revealed your self you left me dumb founded and out of control. Had me feigning for who you where before. But this harmless addiction had me transformed. Into a person that I've never knew before. My sweetness evolved it a deep bitterness that I can't explain. Remember when I told you that I was drained.? What makes up a child is the way it behaves. I'll only behave if I'm titled is main , but other than that I'm suggested to games. That's how men's ego have me trained. If you don't give a fuck then I know my place. If you don't text back who am I to complain? Your heart and mind is where I wanna be and if that's the case I shouldn't have to ask for anything. But dudes ask for you to be direct but even with that they'll still won't know how to address.