The Red War

No, I did not expect to die A one-shot blow to the head A loaded gun cocked right at me I lay in bloody streets of hate Foreshadowing the danger I was held against my will Of so many lives at stake I denounce the fear of hate Why can we not negotiate The horror that repeats Time and time again Boys with toy guns Bang, bang When will it all end. Japan were our allies in WWII They bombed Pearl Harbor A threat to surrounding nations

North Korea were communist America feared I held my arms up Told to get down on my knees As a revolver pointed at me I was not welcome here I was frisked at this moment Hands clasped behind head Legs forced apart I had been mistaken For identity fraud It was against my will In a war I tried to avoid.

Korea divided left and right Bowing heads, ashamed mercifully A lot is at risk of having nuclear war Abominate, eliminate Conquer the eastern world Hold up, control, take over Live or die, hold or pass And the threat of red Policing the world We Build These Walls Why do we build these walls? To infiltrate with hate To separate us from unity

To divide our fate We build these Great Walls To protect us from uncertainty To alienate us from defining our purpose To secure our borders from inclusion Or do we build great walls To develop trust Or do we construct walls Used to separate us Are there really prototypes That cause a domestic threat? Bringing gangs of drug lords That are killing our race? Are these prototypes amongst us? Work twice as hard as some

And earning less Looking for a better life With health insurance? These great walls we build Are used to control immigration from entry Used to develop construction of uncertainty An intrusion for allowing illegal entry Will the border walls be deployed as a myth? That to some it seems deemed to exist A means to incarcerate humanity The great wall of Mexico