Remain strong

"Have faith in me," he said. "I'll always be here for you," he said. "Remain strong, be yourself, stay true, because without I don't know what I would do." Then you walked out my life in such a way that I could never forget. So I tell myself, "don't worry about the rest and leave the them impressed because you yourself won't be depressed, obsessed, or even distressed." 

Knunez1109

Every 40 seconds someone in the world commits suicide. I hope that those who has ever thought about commiting sucide as well as who know someone who thought or even tried to do the same will read this poem as a motivation that you should not kill yourself no matter what the situation might be. I had a close friend of mine who was absolutely in love with this guy since the 8th grade. When her sophmore year came around he finally asked her out and they were together for about two years. However, when the guys dream girl came back in town he left my close friend without even an explaination or even worse without telling her anything. She did not know what was going on until she goes to school one day and finds him hugging, holding hands, and even kissing another girl. She was completely heart broken. She left shool and stayed home from an entire week never came out of the room to eat or drink. When her mother went to check on her she had hung herself from her ceiling fan. I was absolutely heart broken to find out. Besides the fact that we were so close practically sisters, she was a young beautiful talented woman with her whole life set ahead just to have thrown it all away for a scum of a boy not even a man. Moral of the story, typically most girls experience this at some point in their life. You just have to be strong enough to not kill yourself over a man who obviously doesn't care about you. You have to keep moving on and live and learn from your mistakes.

savigirl14

Powerful poem. Please read my poems and tell me what you think