Restained and Released

life is only accomplished through the way man believe's life should be lived rather than by doing what you love most....                                                                                                                                       everyone is viewed as a complete same image of the same person on repeat everywhere you go....you are recognized by what society believes is geat rather than through your own perspective of greatness                                                                                                                                                  every person becomes affraid of shedding the same peice of personality they put on every day too hide their inner self....rather than releasing their inner selves .... life is to be pursued through the way you want to live and not by how society wants you too                          life is your own seed that should be planted, grown and tended as you please