Satisfying Satisfaction

Living life for your own satisfaction is never satisfactory and it isn't a satisfying lifestyle too satisfy a style of life that wants too gratify its soul wit the gravity 
of gratitude, because if you ever grant this dude Jesus with an opportune opportunity to preach to you,
he will give you overwhelming peace, while he puts you together piece by piece as he adds in a piece of himself that makes you want too cease your self appeasement and increase your ability to please others, and please hear me because this is how you truly appease your heart wit ease and too the utmost degree, because once you free yourself from the squeeze of the self centeredness disease you'll see how much more full you can fill your life by living to make others lives the bees knees,
because adding value to another person's life is more valuable than the value of anything tangible, and the most manageable way to do this, is turn to the one who did the most admirable thing for others because his love is unimaginable, and if you follow his example and live such a radical life for others it looks irrational, it will make your life so satisfied that no amount of capital would be compatible because your magical peace and contentment would be incalculable