Self Medication

We as human beings tend to focus on the negative instead of the positive. We usually can't help it, it's form of habit. A habit passed down since, well... forever. Sometimes though... something amazing happens in our lives, something so good that we actually lose focus of all the bad, we take a step back and realize how truly blessed we really are... I wish i could bottle that feeling, slap a label on it, "Positivity", poor it into a beer bong, and let everybody chug.... Unfortunately we can't break the habit this way. (plus, "positivity" gets me naked)

So, Do me a favor.. Look at your life, Take a step back and just look.  Look at all the people your lucky enough to know/have known, look at what you have, not what you don't, and embrace the fact that life is short, so always make the most of it, Smile as often as you can, and don't take the good for granted. Prescripion - Take twice a day, as needed.

Replace the habit