Sensational "We"

When I think about what we could do I think of everything in life When I say we I am not necessarily talking about ourselves as one I am talking about some things in life that we could become We could be as a waterfall falling down into a stream Being able to pull on stress like a string dangling from a seam We’ll love the stroke of heaven running through our veins Erotic eruptions making you go insane We could become a lot in that one moment of time Tectonic plates shifting to cause the eruption of your ultimate volcano ,in your mind Causing one thing to fall after another like a domino Sensation is tempting but gripping at my heels Ideals traveling through the paths of my wheels The wheels in my head that roll to success Because when you see what WE can do it will be ruled the best When I think about what we could do I think of everything in life When I say we I am not necessarily talking about ourselves as one I am talking about some things in life that we could become 

nichalib

for me

nichalib

it was for me